Wednesday, September 25, 2013

SO LONG, FAREWELL, AUF WIEDERSEHEN, GOODBYE!

As has so often been the case these past 40+ years, “my eyes are bigger than my stomach” so to speak.
 
With the success of THE WANDERING TAX PRO, created for the average middle class taxpayer, I wanted to also write a blog specifically for tax professionals.  I first started the NJ TAX PRACTICE BLOG for NJ tax pros and then THE TAX PROFESSIONAL for all tax pros.
 
Unfortunately I do not have the time to maintain three, or even two blogs, and there is not enough content to keep three, or, again, even two, blogs going 5, or even 3, days a week.  I first closed the NJ TAX PRACTICE BLOG, and now must also put an end to THE TAX PROFESSIONAL.
 
I will keep this blog up, although will no longer post to it, so that you can access the archives.  And I will continue to, on occasion, as a breaking story or the spirit moves me, write posts specifically for tax professionals, from NJ or wherever, at THE WANDERING TAX PRO.
 
TAFG 

No comments:

Post a Comment