Monday, January 29, 2018

HORN TOOTIN'



Before I begin my annual tax filing season blog post hiatus – I do not post either here or at THE WANDERING TAX PRO during my tax filing season of February 1 – April 17, except for occasional tax season updates at TWTP – let me “toot my own horn” a bit and talk about some publications I offer to fellow tax pros.

Click on the below titles to read more information about the publications and ordering information -




Please note that members of NATP receive a 25% discount on publications ordered from me (pdf versions or print versions).  Please include your membership number with your order.

The first two books are available as an “e-book” to be read on Kindle from Amazon.com.  Click here for my Amazon.com Author Page.

The NJ state tax book includes several forms, schedules and worksheets that are not included in the Kindle e-book version.  If you order this book from Amazon.com email proof of purchase to me at rdftaxpro@yahoo.com with THE JOY OF AVOIDING NJ TAXES in the “subject line” and I will send you via return email, in word format, the NJ forms, schedules and worksheets.

On February 1st I will post both here and at TWTP my annual “Twelve Days of Tax Season”.  That will be my last TTP until after the April 17th filing deadline.


TAFN











No comments:

Post a Comment