Monday, January 18, 2021

AN ORGANIZATION TIP FOR MY FELLOW TAX PROS

I am always seeing fancy looking organizers on home improvement shows and in the aisles at STAPLES.  It appears that some are rather expensive.

I get all my business and personal organizers absolutely free!

I have found that the various containers that food and household products come in are perfect organizers for holding different sized paper and binder clips, various sizes of sticky pads and smaller lined paper pads, stamps, pens and pencils, erasers, and other office and household supplies.

For one, there is the plastic containers that many “tv dinners” come in (the aluminum ones are no good).  And the brown container that holds three crème-filled cupcakes in a package.  They provide multiple sections for organizing clips.

The green, blue, and black containers that hold the Swiffer wet pads, or the generic alternative, come in several sizes and have many uses in the kitchen, bedroom, and office.

The round plastic containers that contain potato or macaroni salad from the supermarket or sandwich shops like “Blimpie” are also good for holding small supplies.

I even make use of the metal Altoids containers.

Not only am I saving money, but I am recycling as well!

BEFORE I GO 

Last week’s post on the NJ-NATP state tax seminar mentioned New Jersey’s new “BAIT” deduction and credit. 

I discussed my thoughts on this new “scam” (my opinion) in “’Bait’ and Switch” at THE WANDERING TAX PRO.

TAFN










No comments:

Post a Comment