Friday, June 11, 2021

TAXPRO BUZZ

 The tax filing season – my 50th – is over, so I’m baaaaaaack!

+ Speaking of my milestone, I reminisce about my “50 Years of Preparing 1040s” in a series of posts at THE WANDERING TAX PRO.  Check out -

My First 1040

How It All Began

The Great Unwashed

+ My post on “The Great Unwashed” deals with clients.  Kelly Phillips Erb discusses clients in a blast from the past“ from her TAXGIRL blog – “Don't Be That Client: 8 Clients That Drive Tax Pros Crazy”. 

+ Getting back to THE WANDERING TAX PRO – have you seen my annual “That Was The Tax Season That Was 2021” review of the tax filing season yet?  Why not? 

+ And before we leave TWTP – I discuss the benefits of filing separate returns in “Joint Vs Separate – That Is The Question.” 

+ This legislation certainly makes sense to me.  The Tax Deadline Simplification Act would amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to have estimated income tax installments paid on a truly quarterly basis.

+ The NATP BLOG provides us with a “Summary of the American Families Plan and other recent proposals”.

+ Kay Bell, the yellow rose of taxes, explained “Biden's first federal budget covers campaign & tax promises” at DON’T MESS WITH TAXES.

TAFN









No comments:

Post a Comment