Thursday, January 31, 2013

SO LONG, FAREWELL, AUF WIEDERSEHEN, GOOD NIGHT!


Joy to the world - tax season’s here.
I’ll soon be flush with cash!
Let every client be organized,
and give me all I need, and give me all I need,
and give me all I need to prepare their returns!

My 42nd tax season will officially begin tomorrow - let the deluge begin!

As is my custom, due to the demands of the filing season I will be taking my annual “tax season hiatus” from posting to THE TAX PROFESSIONAL and THE WANDERING TAX PRO from tomorrow through April 15th.

Between now and April 15th I will barely have time to relieve myself let alone blog!  Nor will I have time to respond to comments. If a comment requires a response I will do so after April 15th.

I promise that once the tax season is over I will be posting more frequently here at TTP.   

“Talk” to you when it is all over!

RDF

BTW – be sure to stop by THE WANDERING TAX PRO tomorrow for the annual posting of my TWELVE DAYS OF TAX SEASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment